Adobe Photoshop Mix - Cut-out, Combine, Create
September 19, 2017
• Cut out and remove sections of your images or merge multiple photos.
• Seamlessly combine photos together to create fun or surreal images.
• Adjust colors and contrast or apply preset FX Looks (filters) to your pictures. Enhance the entire image, or just a portion with the touch of your finger.
• Non-destructive editing means your original pics stay pristine and untouched.
• Quickly and easily share your creations on social media.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Mix and send compositions to Photoshop CC for further refinement—layers, masks and all. Or open and mix Lightroom images. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you Android phone, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Sign up for an Adobe ID through Mix for free. Use your Adobe ID to keep track of your purchases, membership, updates and trials of Adobe apps and services. You can also use it to register products, track orders, contact Adobe Support and participate in Adobe forums and events.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
• Snap to canvas - A convenient way to make the image fit the canvas completely
• Bug fixes and improvements - Various performance enhancements and UI improvements