App in the Air - Travel planner & Flight tracker
Varies with device
March 18, 2018
Automatic check-in. Sit back and relax, the rest is on us. Automatic check-in for 2 passengers: you can add second passenger for automatic check-in and we will check you in together if its possible.
Featured in Business Insider's 100 Greatest Apps and "Your Verse” commercial.
Flight tracking bot: you can try our Facebook Messenger bot to track flights without installing the app (http://messenger.com/t/appintheair)
The biggest coverage worldwide that includes:
- North American Airlines: American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, Alaska, WestJet, Aeromexico, Spirit & much more
- Over 1000 airlines worlwide: KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, LATAM, China Southern, easyJet, Singapore, British Airways and others
- All major US airports: Hartsfield-Jackson, Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International, JFK, SFO, Charlotte and much more
- Busiest world airports - over 5000: Heathrow, Beijing, Haneda, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others
- All alliances: Skyteam, Star Alliance, Oneworld
Know everything about your flight:
- Don’t miss your flight - we will remind you about any changes of upcoming flight even without Internet!
- Manage your time at airport - each flight has been broken into 4 stages: checkin/boarding/takeoff/landing time
- Care about relatives? You can track their flight too.
Be prepared in advance:
- Take a chance to get best seat in plane - reminders about opening online checkin straight from the app.
- Find places to eat, internet password, TSA security tips and guidelines - advices from other travels, handy tips and what to expect at the 9 000 different airports.
- Book airport lounges and purchase access to them with Android Pay
- Don’t know how to get to the city? We have quick links to book a cab (more than 200 cities worldwide) or express train (Moscow Aeroexpress & Heathrow Express for now)
Remember your travels:
- TripIt integration allow you to import your itinerary and vice versa: smoothly synchronise your itineraries across TripIt and App in the Air
- Forward us booking confirmation email to [email protected]
- Count miles, hours you’ve flown and airports, airline & aircrafts you’ve visited and earn badges
- Have an issue with the app? - we have support via email.
- Miss some airports / airlines / features? - we listen to our users and release new updates every 2-3 weeks.
Have questions? Feel free to write anytime on [email protected]
- Flight review collection with info about aircraft, food, service and other airline-specifics submitted by our beloved users.
- Search ability added to our updated database of tips about the airports
- Language support updated - if you're seeing a problem with translation - please reach us via in-app feedback form.
We'd very much appreciate if you take 20 seconds to review our app in store - this really helps us!