December 25, 2017
* ATTENTION! Functioning of main app feature - monitoring public transport vehicles - is dependent on external source of GPS-data. Cooperation of the source and app is not guaranteed. Also, considering specifics of received data (which is absence of timestamp, when data was received from vehicle, and large intervals between updates for some buses/trolleys) there could be significant deviations between real vehicle position and that, shown in app (especially in the first 30-60 seconds after app started).
If you have something which does not work/open/buzz - to get a complete answer write me an e-mail (my address has to be at the bottom of the page; it is desirable to attach a screenshot of the problem), because the size of the review response is limited.
- Only actual information. CityBus filters data not to show you things, which aren't there.
- Favourites. CityBus gives you possibility to save your favourite routes lists and apply them in just a couple of taps.
- Detailed view. On map zoom in you will see all vehicles, equipped with gps-trackers, not only of selected routes.
- Routes search. You only need to choose two points on a map, search results could be filtered and applied to display suitable vehicles. Stops, routes, route paths - everything is already within an app and doesn't need to be loaded.
- Real-time transition. Received info about coordinates, speed and heading is enough to predict with high probability real-time vehicle location. Displaying movement on a map is animated, almost no jumps.
- Traffic optimization. It's impossible to show current location of vehicles without data transmission. But as for the rest - such as information about routes, route paths, stops - it's not only possible, it should be accessible without using network. It's exactly how it is implemented in CityBus - all useful info is already inside this app.
- Speed and heading visualization. Only one glance at map allows you to determine heading and speed of vehicles you need. Depending on speed changes size of colored area of ring around marker, and its centre points in a direction the bus is heading.
- Color routes identification. Distinguishing routes is quite easy, 'cause every selected route is determined not only by its number, but although by color of its marker.
Tags: Rivne transport online buses trolleys of Rivne router gps tracker
- Customization of transport markers appearance by 4 parameters
- Map rotation with the ability to turn off in Preferences
- Old bugs fixed, new ones added :)