March 16, 2018
Personalize Microsoft Edge for safe and fast web browsing
• Microsoft Edge uses AdBlock Plus to help block unwanted ads. Visit Settings > Content blockers to turn on.
• With Reading view you can reorganize content on a webpage to make it easier to focus.
• Try out Microsoft Rewards. Sign in with your Microsoft account, and search on Bing to rack up points and redeem them.
Save your passwords and save time
• Your passwords are safer with Microsoft Edge. Allow the browser to remember passwords, and you'll save time when you revisit Favorites.
• With Microsoft Edge, it’s easy to find and manage your content with Favorites. Plus, you’ll find Reading list, History, and Books all in one place.
• Search fast and type less. Take a photo (or use an image on your camera roll) and try Camera search for fast results. Or, try Voice search to search the web. With Voice search you can ask a question or speak a prompt to search the web in more natural, familiar ways.
• Link your Android phone with your Windows 10 device and then >seamlessly sync content (like webpages) between devices.
Keep your browsing secure and private
• Your favorites, reading list and passwords are safely and securely synced across your devices, for a personalized browsing experience.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
What do you think about Microsoft Edge?
Send feedback in the app. We want to hear from you!
Tip: Are you a Microsoft Edge Insider (https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com)? If so, you can now sync your mobile favorites with Microsoft Edge Insider Channels on your PC. Go to … > Settings > Accounts, tap your Microsoft account and select Sync, then choose Microsoft Edge Insider Channels.